Monday, May 7, 2012

5 Bloggers You Should Follow On Instagram

I am obsessed  with Instagram.  Obsessed!  It's the first thing I check when I wake up, and the last thing I view at night.  I think it's the quick visual hit of inspiration and beautifulness that gets me.  Today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite instagrammers.  

First up @Sunday_Collector.  Sydney prop stylist Briar Stanley chronicles daily life - just like this vignette of her babies room.  I am in LOVE with that yellow chair.

Sterling Style aka Glitter Guide founder @taylorsterling is my go to for fashion inspiration.  I love her   "what I wore" picture and the glam going's on in her life.

Next up, Louise Bell aka @tabletonic: Business owner and home blogger extraordinare - I love Louise's snaps of daily life and her Table Tonic product - would you just look at that JuJu hat?

Will Taylor of @brightbazaar always delivers beautiful snaps from his stylish and colour filled life in London.  From his preppy fashion all the way through to beautiful heritage buildings Will has a great eye. 


Last up is @harperandharley.  Sassy 23 year old Sydney-sider Sara Donaldson has the best hair I've ever seen (Did I say that out loud?!?) and an amazing wardrobe to boot.  


Oh and don't forget to follow 7 Year Wedding for lots of instagram fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment